Monday, November 01, 2010

ON ACTING: From an Old Student: "Learning Lines, Being Prepared and Other Things"

An email just came in that came in that made me smile and be happy:

"Hi Cliff,

I wanted to let you know that I just purchased your book! Congrats on its
release. I look forward to seeing your wise words in print that I heard for so
many years. I often quote you to young actors. I tell them your stories on sets,
your thoughts about comedy and tragedy, and your mantra about being prepared for
anything.

I'm now in a theatre company in SF as well as doing the
commercial/voiceover/industrial side of the business. Tomorrow I will be doing a
Visa corporate video, and I'm in the process of knowing my lines better than the
director. I learned that from you.

Thank you for giving me such a great foundation to begin my acting life. Take
care Cliff and I wish you continued success!

LR"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home